Bedrock’s Reading Test can be rescheduled for learners who missed the scheduled time for the test. Missed tests happen, so we’ve made it easy to reschedule your learners’ tests for a new date.
When a learner does not access a test within 60 minutes of the scheduled start time, their completion status will appear as ‘Not started’. These learners can have their tests rescheduled.
Reschedule a test
After 60 minutes have passed from the scheduled start time for a test, learners marked as ‘Not started.’
- From your ‘Teacher dashboard,’ click on the ‘Reading tests’ tab
- Select the test you wish to reschedule
- Click on the ‘pencil’ button:
- Add a new date using the calendar button and a new time in HH:MM format, using a 24h clock. Alternatively, click ‘Start now’ to schedule the test to begin immediately
- Click ‘Save changes’ to make the test automatically available to learners in their dashboards. Remember, this will make the test available for all learners who have a status of ‘Not started’
Reschedule missed tests as many times as you need to so that you ensure you have got a complete data set!