You can reset your password if you cannot use the Single Sign-On feature.
For data privacy reasons, this functionality is only available to teachers and not learners, who can access their login details via their teacher.
- Enter your username in the forgotten password tab on the Bedrock login page.
A box will appear to say that your password has been sent to you. Your Bedrock leader or customer success manager should have given you your username. If this is not the case, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide it for you.
- Go to your email, and click on the link sent in an automated email from Bedrock. This link will give you temporary access to your Bedrock account.
- Log in via the link in the email
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen to access your user details
- Click ‘show password’ then ‘generate a new password.’
- Make a note of your password as this will be the only time you can view it.