Adding/changing a block for a learner
All learners will automatically be assigned content based on the results of the Alpha Placement test.
Learners will work through topics within their assigned Block in a linear order.
However, if you would like to assign a different block to a learner, you can do so in your teacher dashboard.
- Select the class the learner is in.
- Click the name of the learner you would like to reassign content.
- Click the Settings tab
- Scroll down to the Block Allocation section - this is where you can add and remove block access from learners.
- Click ‘Add Block +’
- Select the appropriate block from the drop-down list.
- Click ‘Add +’ and the learner will be able to access their new content.
Adding/changing a block for a class
- Login to your Bedrock account
- Click on the class that you want to add the block to
- Click on the ‘manage’ tab
- Scroll down the page to the block allocation section
- Click ‘add block’ button
- Select the block you would like to add to the class and click ‘add.’
By adding a block to a class, all learners will have access to this learning in their student dashboard. If new learners are added to the class, they will not have access to the block.